Start the ($90 application fee)
TRANSCRIPTS: Upload Electronic Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. A mailed hard copy or official e-transcript is not required for admission to our programs. These instructions apply only to applicants to the master's and Ph.D. programs of the Viterbi School of Engineering
- Submit an electronic copy of official transcripts (.pdf recommended) and other degree related documents through the online graduate application (International applicants, visit USC Graduate Admission’s page for details on required documents)
- Unofficial transcripts from university student portals are not acceptable
- If the transcript includes a separate grading scale, make sure it is also uploaded
- For upload purposes, all transcript related documents for a single school must be submitted as one document
- If you are admitted, you will be given specific instructions on submitting your hard copy transcripts
Submit official GRE General Test scores directly from ETS. The USC ETS code is 4852 (no department code needed).
Submit the following materials through the online application system:
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION (3 required) from faculty members with direct knowledge of your research abilities. Recommenders included in the online application will be contacted by email. Your application may be submitted before letters of recommendations are received. The recommender module is separate.
International Students should also submit the following:
- A Photocopy of the first two pages of your passport
- A report of your scores on the TOEFL or IELTS sent by ETS to USC. Please review USC’s
- Required official copies of materials from non-U.S. schools vary from country to country. Please see .